PARTICIPATION CRITERIA - LEVEL 2
Illinois Established Firms - Ready to Work For the Illinois Tollway
The GMA Technical Assistance Program is targeted to established construction firms facing business challenges that have stagnated their growth and who are looking for resources to assist them in growing their companies to become ready to bid on Illinois Tollway projects.
To participate the business must:
1. Classify themselves as a construction company with a minimum of three years’ experience.
2. Be defined as a small business based on the applicable federal and state definition.
3. Be willing to become certified DBE, MBE, SDVOSB, VOSB or WBE by federal or state programs as applicable.
4. Be willing to sign a commitment to attend all sessions and complete all homework assignments.
5. Be interested in securing initial bonding or a bonding limit increase.
6. Demonstrate commitment to follow through with the entire initiative, including personally attending the education and training workshops.
7. Agree to assemble the necessary documentation needed to conduct a business assessment, bonding, certification and subsequent assistance.
8. Operate within the State of Illinois.
If interested, download and complete the program application.